Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The day has come to say bye beye

Today 30th auguest 06. last working day for my friend. and time reached 4.00pm last one hour for the duty. they are planned to give a farewall party to me and my friend .(july 15th i resigned the department ) today morning i recivede a phone cal from my one of foreman and invited to the party. half an hour later anther foreman called me to my cell and inveted again.

i tried to aviod the funtoin but unfortunately i didn't get a proper reson. luckly rain starts to fall. so i wasted around 15 mints, at that time my cell starts crying.. that agin my fore mans call. i dispersilly walked to my old dept. my shirts get wet. after that i went to my room and changed my cloths.

then i meet my friend and some staffmeber are waiting for me...
cont.....

No comments:

Post a Comment